Methanol is the simplest alcohol known to man and that is wood alcohol.
Not to be confused with ethanol that in some countries and even real
losers in the US actually drink this stupid crap to get drunk and or
high. You cant drink methanol period. It has no color just like other
alcohols but its flammable and poisonous just the same. The stuff
actually burns with a flame that is real hard to see so that makes it
even more dangerous since you cant very well put out an invisible fire!
Methanol is what we make into formaldehyde which explains why the
egyptians used it for embalming people. They use it in plastic, paint,
fabrics, antifreeze, rockets and explosives. Of course if you do any
drag racing then you know that methanol is used for fuel by
supercharged engines. Thats funny because alot of people looking for
how to make meth on the internet end up in racing web pages and end up
People do actually get methanol confused with methamphetamines if you
can believe that crazyness. Methanol has totally differnt affects on
the human body and mainly goes for the central nervous system making
you confused, dizzy, drowsy and eventually passed right out. It tends
to stop you from breathing if you take in enough of it but the other
way it can kill you is complete shut down of the organs.
So its got its good and its bad but probably better off to use for
racing rather than cooking crank since it burns with no smoke and all
the rest of the crap in the process is so damned explosive! Just my
to see the rest of the ingredients?